Email: chase.christensen@aggiemail.edu
A characteristic that makes me unique is the fact that I don't like to wear socks with shoes. I dont know why but if I can get away with it I like to go with out them. Most of the shoes I wear allow me to do this, but if I have to absolutely wear socks they kind of bother me. Most summers i will either be bare foot or in flip flops.
Cars are my passion. Anything to do with cars is usually what I am doing in my free time. Watching video's, reading about them, working on them, pretty much anything I can get my hands on concerning anything that has an internal combustion engine. I've grown up working on cars with my dad, and also have pursued it as a career while in college. I also enjoy snowboarding and wakeboarding. I love being outside, especially when the weather is warm.
I'm originally from West Point, Utah. I attended Clearfield High School and graduated in 2006. A lot of people don't know where that is at. Its near Layton, and if you have ever been out to Antelope Island you have driven right past it on your way out.
The type of media I use most is definitely the internet. Any news or video source I usually get through the internet. I also love watching movies. I pretty much watch any DVD I can get my hands on, that and netflix has been a life saver!
Other than that i am just your average college student. I like staying up late hanging out with friends, meeting new people, and trying to enjoy life before it becomes completely serious. I am very opinionated and passionate about many aspects of life. I am very easy going and get along with people well. I very much enjoy comedy and making people laugh.


No comments:
Post a Comment